Rock Hill has it all! Sports & Recreation, Nature, and Outdoor activities, Arts, History, and Attractions, and great Food to be sure. Also known for their nationally recognized Festivals and lots of family-friendly activities abound. You'll enjoy a full Event Calendar throughout the year (see below), and these are just a few of the reasons Rock Hill is a great place to live. While you're here, check out the Rock Hill SC Market Statistics below. Search for homes for sale in Rock Hill. Find Rock Hill Real Estate such as condos, townhouses, single-family homes, foreclosures, apartments as well as land, lots and commercial real estate. Can't find what you're looking for? Just let us know . . . we'll find it for you!
Rock Hill SC Facts:
- Rock Hill was incorporated in 1892
- Rock Hill is approximately 20 miles from Charlotte NC
- Rock Hill has approximately 67,000 residents (and growing!)
- Rock Hill is the largest city in York County, SC
- Rock Hill is home to three colleges/universities including Winthrop University, York Technical College and Clinton Jr. College
- Rock Hill is home to seven museums including the Museum of York County, the Comporium Telephone Museum, Rock Hill Fire Museum, Center for the Arts, Tom S Getty Art Center, Main Street Children’s Museum and the White Home. Don’t miss Historic Brattonsville and the Catawba Cultural Center at the Catawba Indian Reservation.
- Parks in or near Rock Hill include Cherry Park, Ebenezer Park, Glencairn Garden, Manchester Meadows, Riverwalk & Rock Hill Outdoor Center, Westminster Park, Nanny Mountain County Park, Kings Mountain State Park, Kings Mountain National Military Park, Andrew Jackson State Park, Landsford Canal State Park and Crowders Mountain State Park
- The Rock Hill newspaper is The Hearld
- Rock Hill is home to the BMX Supercross Track in Riverwalk
- Rock Hill festivals and events include St. Patrick’s Day on Main, Come-See-Me Festival, Glencairn BloomFest, Blues & Jazz Festival, Boo HaHa, Tribute to Veterans, and the hugely popular ChristmasVille.
-Follow the orange frenchie to NextHome Platinum Advantage to find your dream home in Rock Hill