Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Executive
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Gorgeous home for the discriminating buyer!! This meticulously maintained Cumberland Hall sits on a PREMIUM lot overlooking the lake & golf course! Updates throughout! Fully finished basement w/bar, mechanical room w/storage, man cave, full bath, bedroom and plenty of space to entertain! The kitchen has been updated w/ a subway tile back splash, pendant lighting, slider systems in cabinets, under cabinet lighting & a new garbage disposal. Laundry room w/built-in sink and cabinets. Mudroom features built-in cabinets to offer more storage. Office w/ French doors. Custom wainscoting added in foyer, hall, & dining area. Master BR w/trey ceiling, gorgeous bathroom & huge WIC w/closet system. The entire home has been freshly painted in a soft neutral palette. Enjoy the spectacular view from your screened porch as you watch the golfers tee off. Enjoy the active lifestyle that Sun City has to offer!
Assigned School Zones
| Indian Land Elementary School||(K-5)||5|
| Sandy Ridge Elementary School||(K-5)|
| Kensington Elementary School||(K-5)||2|
| Marvin Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Indian Land Middle School||(6-8)||4|
| Marvin Ridge Middle School||(6-8)||4|
| Indian Land High School||(9-12)||3|
| Marvin Ridge High School||(9-12)||3|
- Cable Prewire, Ceiling Fan(S), Convection Oven, Cooktop Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer Hookup, Gas Dryer Hookup, Ice Maker Connection, Microwave, Natural Gas, Network Ready, Range/Hood, Self Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven
- 55 And Older, Club House, Dog Park, Fitness Center, Golf Course, Lake, Playground, Pond, Pool, Recreation Area, Security, Sidewalk, Street Lights, Tennis Court(S), Walking Trails
- Attic Fan, Attic Stairs Pulldown, Cable Available, Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Storage Unit, Tray Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(S), Window Treatments
- Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Gas Hot Air/Furnace, Natural Gas
- In-Ground Irrigation, Lawn Maintenance
- City Water
- Golf Course View,Long Range View,On Golf Course,Pond/Lake,Trees,Views,Water view,Wooded
- Attached Garage,Driveway,Garage - 2 Car,Keypad Entry
- Basement Fully Finished
If you’re thinking about buying a home, you’ve probably received your share of advice from family and friends. Add to that the constant stream of TV shows, news segments, and social media posts that over-simplify the home buying proc...Continue Reading
According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Americans can expect an estimated average refund of $3,143 this year when filing their taxes. This is down slightly from the average refund of $3,436 last year.
When listing your house for sale, your top goal will be to get the home sold for the best price possible!
There are many small projects that you can do to ensure this happens!
Your real estate agent will have a list of speci...Continue Reading
Property Listed By RE/MAX Executive
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Homes by Cross nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. (c) 2017 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc