Listing Courtesy of Real Estate Advocates Inc
5 / 6.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Lake Murray Paradise lifestyle only 18 minutes to downtown Columbia. Beautiful custom built home, ideal for blended family or in-law suite with kitchen on another level. Enjoy the privacy of your 3/4 acre cul-d-sac lot with 186 feet on the big water. Your private dock awaits you and your boat for fishing, bird watching, skiing, or drifting along relaxing in your own backyard Lake. View the lovely vistas at sunrise and sunset for all seasons from your patio and porch. Ideal for outdoor living, grilling, entertaining, or just laying back with your favorite music or book. Plenty of room with 5 bedrooms and 5 baths for space for all your family needs. Enjoy 2 master suites, Billiard and exercise room . Work out of your private office ideal for home business. So many options for everyone to make this your dream home.
||540 Windward Point Court
Lake Murray (Irmo, Chapin Side)
- Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built In
- Attic Storage, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Garage Opener, Intercom, Security System-Owned, Smoke Detector, Wetbar, Attic Pull-Down Access, Attic Access
- Carpet, Hardwood, Other, Tile
- Central, Heat Pump 1St Lvl, Heat Pump 2Nd Lvl, Multiple Units
- Heat Pump 1St Lvl, Heat Pump 2Nd Lvl, Multiple Units
- Eat In,Island,Pantry,Counter Tops-Granite,Floors-Tile,Backsplash-Granite,Cabinets-Painted,Recessed Lights,Second Kitchen
- Bonus-Finished, Exercise Room, Sun Room, In Law Suite, Office
- Dock, Front Porch, Patio, Shed, Sprinkler, Porch (Not Screened), Irrigation Well, Gutters - Full
- On Lake Murray,View-Big Water
- Brick-All Sides-AbvFound,Stucco - Hard Coat
- Cable TV Available,Satellite Dish,Warranty (Home 12-month),Surround Sound Wiring
- 1-26 West to 102A Lake Murray Blvd.to Highway 6 located at main intersection in front of Dam.Take R. on Hwy. 6 to stop light- River Road make L. Continue on River Road for about 1/4 mile make a left on to Windward Point Go 1 mile make left Windward Point Court. Go to end of cul d sac.
- Real Estate Advocates Inc - Bob Mandel
There are some people who haven’t purchased homes because they are uncomfortable taking on the obligation of a mortgage. However, everyone should realize that unless you are living with your parents rent-free, you are paying a mortgage – eithe...Continue Reading
Last year we saw headlines about a possible housing market bubble, and many wondered if Americans still felt confident about the value of their homes. Recently, the 2018 Houzz & Home Studyrevealed:
“Homeowners with mortgages have seen th...Continue Reading
Recently, David Greene, co-host of the BiggerPockets podcast and a nationally renowned author and speaker, wrote an article in Forbes explaining how investing in real estate could help build wealth. Many of the points he ma...Continue Reading
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. No broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. Copyright © 2019 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.