Listing Courtesy of Graham Realty, Inc
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Charming house located on 2.23 acres of land. Updated with solar panels, a new HVAC at the time of listing, a recently replaced roof, new carpeting, new flooring in all bathrooms, and a new stove, and a new dishwasher. Three bedroom 3.5 bath with possible 4th bedroom, 2 car garage, wraparound porch, located in quiet rural Lugoff, minutes from the interstate and highway 1, in close proximity to both Camden and Elgin.
||26 Avery Lane
Kershaw County East Camden, Be
Assigned School Zones
- Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave Above Stove
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Bar,Cabinets-Natural,Pantry,Counter Tops-Formica,Floors-Tile
- Crawl Space
- Head south on Broad St toward E Dekalb St, Turn right at the 1st cross st onto US-1 S, Slight right toward State Rd S-28-5, Merge onto State Rd S-28-5, Turn left onto Horsehead Rd, Turn left onto Avery Ln, destination on left
- Graham Realty, Inc - Jeffrey Graham
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. No broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. Copyright © 2019 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.