Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
5 / 6.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
WELCOME TO YOUR LAKE MURRAY DREAM HOME! 10+ MILE VIEW-DEEP WATER-139' OF WATER FRONT-POINT LOT! AWARD WINNING DISTRICT 5 SCHOOLS - 1 mile to grocery and restaurants, 7 miles from Columbia's Major Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment. EasyOn to I-26 Very close in with breathtaking views. Custom built, all brick with hardwood floors almost 4,400 sq ft. This home features 2, 1st floor master suites, great space for office and 3 other br's. New Roof in 2017! New HVAC Unit in 2012 and Serviced Annually Refinished hardwoods throughout 1st floor and on 2nd floor. Interior features include~ 9' smooth ceilings main level with two story family room with 19 ft ceilings with coffered trim and vaulted ceiling in sun room; ~ 8' smooth ceilings upper level; fireplace/gas logs; tiled flooring in sun room, office, and full bath; carpeted upper level bedrooms. Kitchen features solid surface countertops, tiled backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. Master bath includes a jetted garden tub and shower. Sunroom was added 8 years ago is 575 sq ft. Exterior features include sprinkler system, covered stationary dock, pier to attached floating dock, attached electric boat lift (220 plug-ins for cabin cruiser), rock rip rap across shoreline ($16K value), and re-modeled greenhouse, added irrigation system. Large resort style fountain in the front yard is negotiable.
||1056 Jones Road
Lake Murray (Irmo, Chapin Side)
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Icemaker, Refrigerator, Microwave Built In, Stove Exhaust Vented Exte
- Attic Storage, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Garage Opener, Smoke Detector, Attic Pull-Down Access, Attic Access
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central, Multiple Units
- Central, Gas 1St Lvl, Gas 2Nd Lvl, Split System, Zoned, Multiple Units
- Cabinets-Natural,Eat In,Floors-Hardwood,Island,Pantry,Counter Tops-Solid Surfac,Cabinets-Stained,Backsplash-Tiled,Ceiling Fan,Recessed Lights
- Bonus-Finished, Enclosed Garage, Exercise Room, Sun Room, In Law Suite, Library, Nursery, Loft, Workshop
- Boat Ramp, Deck, Dock, Front Porch, Shed, Sprinkler, Porch (Not Screened), Landscape Lighting, Irrigation Well, Gutters - Partial, Fireplace
- Crawl Space
- Brick-All Sides-AbvFound
- Community,Lett System,Public
- 76 to Ballentine LF Marina Rd LF Sunset, LF Jones to end of street
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - John Hardin
If you’re thinking about buying a home, you’ve probably received your share of advice from family and friends. Add to that the constant stream of TV shows, news segments, and social media posts that over-simplify the home buying proc...Continue Reading
Many have written about the millennial generation and whether or not they, as a whole, believe in homeownership as part of attaining the American Dream.
Millennials have taken longer to obtain traditional milestones than the generations before the...Continue Reading
There are many misconceptions about the credit score needed to buy a house. Recently, it was reported that 24% of renters believe they need a 780-800 credit score to be considered for a mortgage. The reality is they are misinformed!
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. No broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright © 2018 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.