Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
3 / 4.3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 3.5 baths and in the lovely lake access community of Indian Fork. Frog has bath and could be a fourth bedroom or rental. Large lot, pool and beautiful view looking up the cove or breathtaking Lake Murray. Located across from boat ramp, playground. Large corner lot.
||103 Smiths Ford Road
Rural NW Rich Co & NE Lex Co C
Assigned School Zones
- Lake Murray (Lex 5) - See School
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave Above Stove, Stove Exhaust Vented Exte
- Attic Storage, Ceiling Fan, Garage Opener, Smoke Detector, Attic Access
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central, Electric, Multiple Units
- Counter Tops-Formica,Backsplash-Other,Cabinets-Painted,Ceiling Fan
- Sun Room, Office, Frog (With Closet)
- Front Porch, Sprinkler, Porch (Not Screened), Gutters - Partial
- Crawl Space
- Cable TV Available,Tennis Courts
- HWY 76 Rt. on Wessinger, Left on Indian Fork, Left into subdivision, keep right and then Left on Smiths Ford
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Sydney Rhame
If you’re thinking about buying a home, you’ve probably received your share of advice from family and friends. Add to that the constant stream of TV shows, news segments, and social media posts that over-simplify the home buying proc...Continue Reading
Many have written about the millennial generation and whether or not they, as a whole, believe in homeownership as part of attaining the American Dream.
Millennials have taken longer to obtain traditional milestones than the generations before the...Continue Reading
There are many misconceptions about the credit score needed to buy a house. Recently, it was reported that 24% of renters believe they need a 780-800 credit score to be considered for a mortgage. The reality is they are misinformed!
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. No broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. Copyright © 2019 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.