Listing Courtesy of Compas Realty, LLC
3 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Nice Ranch style home located in Stratton Hall subdivision, large back yard, detached garage, big back patio, move in ready!!
||123 Hastings Circle
Kershaw County West Lugoff, El
Assigned School Zones
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave Above Stove
- Attic Pull-Down Access
- Carpet, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Split System
- Split System
- Counter Tops-Granite,Floors-Laminate,Cabinets-Painted
- Heading south on hwy 1 turn right on burdell road, then left on wellington drive, right on yorkshire and left on hastings circle second house on the right
- Compas Realty, LLC - Geovanny Marquez
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. No broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. Copyright © 2019 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.