Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
5 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful property in excellent location with 315 feet of water frontage on Lake Murray. Close to town yet everyday feels like you're on vacation at the lake. This single owner home offers expansive views of the lake from the large family room that extends to the covered porch, large backyard and sturdy dock. Gorgeous mature trees on property and adjacent lot offers opportunity to build. Must see!
||1319 Silver Point Road
Lake Murray (Irmo, Chapin Side)
Assigned School Zones
- Lake Murray (Lex 5) - See School
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave Countertop
- Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Attic Pull-Down Access
- Carpet, Laminate
- Central, Heat Pump 1St Lvl, Heat Pump 2Nd Lvl
- Central, Electric, Heat Pump 1St Lvl, Heat Pump 2Nd Lvl
- Bar,Counter Tops-Formica,Cabinets-Stained
- Sun Room, In Law Suite
- Deck, Dock
- On Lake Murray
- Crawl Space
- Brick-All Sides-AbvFound
- Lett System,Public
- Cable TV Available,Warranty (Home 12-month)
- 1-26 towards Spartanburg, take Exit 97 ramp left toward Ballentine/White Rock, Turn right onto Rauch Metz Road, Turn right onto US-76/Dutch Fork Road, Bear left onto Johnson Marina Road, Turn left onto Silver Point Road, Home is 1/2 a mile down on the left.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Ann O'Neill
The U.S. Census Bureau recently released their 2019 Q2 Homeownership Report. Some began to see the sky falling, believing the report showed Americans may be stepping back from their belief in homeownership.
The national homeownership rate (Am...Continue Reading
There’s no doubt that today’s housing market is changing, and everything we see right now indicates it is time to sell. Here’s a look at why selling now is likely to drive the greatest return on your largest investment.
Home values have been appre...Continue Reading
The challenge to keep our flower beds and gardens looking like candidates for an award-winning magazine photo spread is in full swing. Depending on your geographical situation and the blessings or curses from the Meteorological deities over ...Continue Reading
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. No broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. Copyright © 2019 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.