Listing Courtesy of ERA Wilder Realty
3 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Open floor plan, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, fireplace in living room, large fenced backyard, formal dining room, 2nd floor loft, master suite with double vanity, garden tub and separate shower, laundry room, eat-in kitchen, slider to back patio, convenient location to Fort Jackson, I-77, Shaw AFB and shopping.
||198 Rosecliff Circle
Assigned School Zones
- Horrell Hill
- Lower Richland
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave Built In
- Smoke Detector, Attic Pull-Down Access, Attic Access
- Carpet, Vinyl
- Central, Zoned
- Gas 1St Lvl, Gas 2Nd Lvl, Zoned
- Eat In,Counter Tops-Formica,Floors-Vinyl,Backsplash-Other
- 77S exit 9B - left on Leesburg Rd - right on Fairmont - left on Trotter Rd - right on Rabbit Run - right on Rosecliff Cir
- ERA Wilder Realty - David Lohbusch
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. No broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. Copyright © 2019 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.