Listing Courtesy of Lake Murray Sales, LLC
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Lake owner's dream. Located just inside a No Wake Zone allowing for calmer waters in a highly sought after location. This is a one level A Frame house sits on a peninsula built on brick piers, with the area underneath allowing for parking and entertainment. There are also two enclosed rooms below the house that can be converted to any use, one of which already contains a full bathroom. The main level has 3 bedrooms with the master to one side. 2 full baths. A complete walk around deck allowing for easy access to the outside from most rooms. One side of the property has over 200 ft. of water front, while the other-side has over 100 ft. Sits on .59 acres and has a distant view of Liberty restaurant. Includes a very large, two slip covered boat dock that is grandfathered in, as new ones are not allowed.
Assigned School Zones
- Lake Murray (Lex 5) - See School
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filter, Microwave Above Stove, Microwave Built In
- Ceiling Fan, Security System-Owned, Smoke Detector, Attic Pull-Down Access
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Central, Heat Pump 1St Lvl
- Central, Heat Pump 1St Lvl
- Eat In,Floors-Hardwood,Island,Pantry,Counter Tops-Solid Surfac,Cabinets-Stained,Backsplash-Other,Ceiling Fan,Recessed Lights
- Other, Workshop
- Deck, Dock, Hot Tub, Shed, Workshop, Dock Shared, Porch (Not Screened), Deeded Boat Slip
- On Lake Murray,View-Big Water
- Lake Drawn
- Crawl Space
- Lett System
- Gravel,Private Maintenance
- Dutch Fork Rd, left on Johnson Marina Rd, Left on Richard Franklin Rd, stay right at split, then Right on Old Rd and Right on Island Dr.
- Lake Murray Sales, LLC - Randy Walston
The U.S. Census Bureau recently released their 2019 Q2 Homeownership Report. Some began to see the sky falling, believing the report showed Americans may be stepping back from their belief in homeownership.
The national homeownership rate (Am...Continue Reading
There’s no doubt that today’s housing market is changing, and everything we see right now indicates it is time to sell. Here’s a look at why selling now is likely to drive the greatest return on your largest investment.
Home values have been appre...Continue Reading
The challenge to keep our flower beds and gardens looking like candidates for an award-winning magazine photo spread is in full swing. Depending on your geographical situation and the blessings or curses from the Meteorological deities over ...Continue Reading
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. No broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. Copyright © 2019 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.